My camera batteries died, and I had my sweatpants, so I do you wanna go to Walgreens for more information on the other hand, I stood for as attempts to allocate so quickly that the camera does not turn off before one had received a photo-fuzzy granola 20 minutes, during which time the granola is the best you can get a photo.
Really go the extra mile for you people, don't I?
I'm gonna be honest with you, for some folks I have used my expand much in recent times. text also have their own software just tried to edit the "Expand" chapter "crack pot".
Please enter the knowledge that I have not used my crack pot much recently.
Cause dependence on that thing.
Expand does not crack pot.
Okay you know what? We're gonna slow cooker it from this point forward.
I've used a lot in recent times, and once you start to use the slow cooker and master some basic information, so that it is actually quite amazing and easy to very nice food that does not always taste, for example, beef stew end.
Except in the case of the market in beef and veal stew and it tastes like beef stew. or at least it should.And if you have a problem, why was the first of all, to the premium arrangements for beef and veal stew?
So last night I felt that it was not enough to make salmon croquettes Lemon aioli and side of steamed spinach and artichokes for dinner. Hmm, you really have some ridiculous project I started too late in the day? … I know!
GRANOLA!
But I'm not a glutton for punishment (lie, I am fully, but still) and more than my fair share of granola you leave it in the oven I burned play in 0.29 seconds too long.This granola is sensitive to this, and I'm seriously. did not just delicate for the project.
I heard was considerably less finicky granola to slow cooker, but only recently did I look for the really reals. And you know where you should go the criteria?
Stephanie O'Dea site right here.He is a genius Cookbook, "make a fast, slow Cook," bible for those of you in the heart of the big time followed by a slow pasta cooker. or your own, or heck, expand. even crack pot.
Does not use Stephanie's granola recipe and decided instead to go their own way. behold, O'Dea's recipe requires two liquid components – butter and honey-mine Add third: puree fruit. what worked for me was a 1/2 cup of fat, 1/2 cup of sweet stuff, 1/2 cup of fruit puree.This cuts the amount of fat and sugar you need, add flavor, and – oh yay!-gives you even more room for the imagination becomes cool taste keyboard shortcuts.
Yesterday I made a pumpkin granola I use pureed sugar pie pumpkin and cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and a pinch of kukkavarret. three words shall be added: OM NOM NOM.
I wish to explain how good this smelled while it Cooked but I can't.They just do not have invented the smell-o-Vision yet.Or odour-Internet enhancing.
So now that we've added fruit component, now see only a few combinations of taste which do not come from:
Pumpkin puree pecans, raisins, circle, spices and win.
Apple butter pumpkin seeds, walnuts, raisins, circle, spices and win.
All fruit bites you can desire or nothing, the instead of honey and walnuts with maple syrup
Coconut oil instead of butter, bananas and other edible parts of plants, bananas chips (or dried bananas after cooling, add), in the form of bars, Cola, dried pineapple and shaved, Unsweetened coconut
Cherries and almonds. Mmmm ….
Apple butter Bilberries, almonds and butter … just like muffin!
Banana bites walnuts and I can add it to the cooling … like banana nut bread dehydrated bananas!
Other edible parts of plants of dried cranberries and Pumpkin pecans … perfect breakfast Thanksgiving!
In principle, which I have outlined here is: this is the easiest granola ever you pay for.There you switch back to the burning oven tray tray granola, and when he tries to console you can about these wasted my Boy ingredients throughout the sobbing. Sky and the border with this recipe – if it can imagine you can do it!
Who is your phone?It is legal?And they were tells me does not guarantee that if you can imagine, you can do it?
Okay. More than if it can think of, you might want to try it, is my sent, but I cannot be held responsible for the results.
Which is better.Legal would be satisfied with.
Hey what do you do here? it's not a good idea to be working with the crack pot?I mean, expand.I mean, a slow cooker.
Damn.Legal again.
Expand Granola, Jillion different ways
* I made a pumpkin granola last night, but as I said, go wild!*
Ingredients:
5 cups Oats
1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup, etc.)
1/2 cup of butter (or coconut oil, half of the butter, half of the PB, etc.)
1/2 cup of fruit puree the
2 Tablespoons wheat germ
1/2 cups sliced almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 cup dried fruit or dried fruit (Trader Joe 's, elsewhere, inter alia, selling fruit, which has been dehydrated – the second, it comes in contact with moisture and rehydrates, becomes soft again. Although the dried fruit can be added during cooking, I keep on adding dehydrated fruit, until you're bagging in cooled mixture.)
Instructions:
All ingredients, except in the case of dried fruit (and, possibly, you may use the dehydrated fruit) toss into stoneware and set it to high. Don melting point of fat and honey together, such as O'Dea recommends. Although this is a nice touch, I cannot bear cleaning extra pot when I use already slow cooker idea. call me crazy., sticking to vent a slow cooker wooden spoon lid-stoneware. This will help your granola lose excess moisture.
During the first hour of my butter is melted and make sure that it is a good idea to be equally as well as honey or any other sweetener you use, the size of the dry ingredients. view this stuff – you do not have to mix a lot, but at the beginning of your granola may be at the same time, when you wanna let it mix in a few minutes, such as O'Dea, says, every time that you can smell it in cooking.
After 2/3, how to, places its dried fruit (not dehydrated fruit) O'Dea is you all by adding it to the beginning of This work, but I was a little dark fruit when it touched the stoneware. the next time I keep off.
And that's it! Keep at room temperature, stirring every so often, and 3-4 hours after all look nice and toasty. It dried No. I would say, when all's golden brown and there's no excess moisture, you are probably not Toss some mixture. parchment lined cookie sheets and let it cool When the mixture is cool., you can add all the dehydrated fruits, you've been holding on and all airtight container or bag gallon size ziploc is enabled.
No comments:
Post a Comment