New Updates :

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Hello Dolly" in the bars (raw) «almost vegan, Mediterranean

Thank you for all of the user has provided my new layout! Also I enjoy hearing your thoughts coconut oil and agave this week, which has been quite eventful one for me is. I'm simply bursting at the seams of a Super duper some interesting news. It has been Brewing for some time, but is now fixed and finished. I would like to tell you so badly! However, today the post serves as a precursor of the big announcement, where I is issue … tomorrow!

I think it must be concluded that all of you know now much Matthew Kenney-fan I am. I discovered my lunch is 105 degrees back in may as moment I officially fell in love with raw food at one time. Has not been returned is actually the Ani Phyo and Matthew dinner in July. The corresponding after him, he has graciously thanked complimented on my blog and in writing, for which I am grateful and happy. A copy of his latest opus Everyday Raw desserts, landed in my mailbox, when I was overjoyed!75 + Brand spankin New recipes, cakes, pies, flan vanukkaissa, brownies, cookies, candy and ice cream — all raw? Oh hell Yes!

Matthew gave me permission to share some recipes with you, and I am from these "Hello dolly-bars with. I never heard the thing before (and Google search does not produce a large amount of information, other than they are also commonly called" 7 layer bars "), but I knew that I HAD them, however, charges the damned. Thus, it appears that the" Dolly, "whoever he is, is in the past, raw, vegan, Mediterranean, and gluten-free!

For the crust:
3 cups cashew flour (see note below)
4 Tbsp agave Nectar (coconut mesi, maple syrup or honey)
1 Tbsp coconut oil is melted
Squeeze the sea salt

To fill in:
1½ cups Unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup cacao sabertj
1 cup of agave Nectar (coconut mesi, maple syrup or honey)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp sea salt

(Note: you can make only pulse cashew flour, dry food processor of fine powder cashews forms.)Combine all ingredients in a large dish and reweigh to the crust.

Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon or hands.

Grease 9-inch square from the Pan, coconut oil, and then press the crust mixture firmly into the container. I would like to join the measuring cup or glass and use it really must take place in the corn down.

Combine the same large bowl (do not have to wash it), coconut, walnuts and cacao sabertj.

Add the agave, vanilla and salt …

…and within again with a wooden spoon or hands mix (alloy be very sticky).

Be applied evenly over the filling in of the crust …

…and within press it down firmly.

3-4 hours, until the warm and chewy awarded water that could you put it. Alternatively, a bit at low temperature in the oven.(I have not tried, so I can recommend a certain temp or time, but keep in mind that all really want to do is warm it, bake sale is it.)You can also probably only compress the layers into the Pan, extra-well and eat a view!

Cut and enjoy. and Oh, you can enjoy. relatively simple crust is an excellent basis for chewy, note, vinksahtaneet, nibby, crunchy concoction. How sweet is! These bars are at their worst decadent.

Yield: 16 servings.
Counting of calories per Serving: 348, 23 6 g fat (8 g sat), 33.3 g carbs, 6 grams of fibre, 8 3 g of protein.

Everyday Raw desserts data cannot be say great things, and is full of recipes like this — a simple and straightforward to the listing of ingredients and preparation, but amazingly flavorful and become comfortable results. Thanks again Matthew!

Back tomorrow to hear my big news! EEE!

If you like this, you may be able to also like …
Raw Mocha chocolate mousse tart
Home-made raw chocolate bar
Raw vadelmanviljelyyn swirl cheezecake


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment